Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Coffee Mugs

A Smirk, a Titter, a Chortle and a Sneer,
went to the bar to have them a beer.
said the Smirk to the Titter: "I laugh without fear!"
said the Chortle riposte: "I laugh with a tear!"
the Titter replied: "MY laugh is unclear..."
said the Sneer to the rest: "Where the hell is my beer ?!?"
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
Thank you and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I am awed by your productivity and mastery. You are a drawing machine and more. More because your love for the 'doing' shines through every portrait you create. The imagery is always evocative, and your lines are efficient and appear so effortless. Very inspiring, Mr. Ewing. The bookworm gets my top vote this week. I love the back of his head. His hair has a mind of it's own, and contrasts well with an otherwise quiet composition.

    ReplyDelete