Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coffee Mugs

There are times when I'm done drawing caricatures for the day, the sketchbook is put away, the pens are slid into their resting place, and I've got my book out ready to get lost in its angles and curves when someone like this walks in...
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
Where was he a few minutes ago?...
And what about this guy below?


© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
Or dear lord! This guy!... Are they all waiting outside the cafe watching for my sketchbook to be put away? ...--when it's safe for faces like these to get their coffee?
I'm too dedicated for such shenanigans!... Out comes the sketchbook and back to work I go, and they ALL get drawn!

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
And then this guy sits down in front of me...

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
I've got to learn to just leave earlier.

1 comment:

  1. Now, number one is just exquisitely,.....well, exquisite. Glad you opened up your book again.

    ReplyDelete