Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Coffee Mugs™

No two tongue prints are alike!
so.
don't be surprised if criminals must lick their arrest 'tongueprint' card
and you have to lick your door to get in your house.

it could happen.
© Richard Ewing.  All rights reserved.
© Richard Ewing.  All rights reserved.
© Richard Ewing.  All rights reserved.
© Richard Ewing.  All rights reserved.
Thank you, and enjoy.  💀

2 comments:

  1. I hate repeating my words but believe me: truly enjoyable drawings.

    I expected the same stuff as on IG, but this is seriously more extended...

    I'm glad I got lost this afternoon due to hot weather and ended up on this webpage ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind Ludek.
      Thank you for paying attention and getting lost.
      --I hope the heat is diminishing, but I've heard rumor that another blast is coming down the pike.
      Keep hydrated!

      The stuff on IG? It'll start showing up here in about a year and a half, when it will seem new and old at the same time... There'll be extras here as well, ones that didn't make it to IG.

      .

      Delete