Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Coffee Mugs™

At this point my blog has caught up with my Instagram site
Here at the top is the first image posted on that site, and moving forward you will encounter many of those postings here again.  However, there will be a good number of unseen caricatures published here, as this blog holds the entire output of the Coffee Mugs sketchbooks (and other artwork). Where as the IG page has only a select few.  
So, there is still a reason to visit this blog, although hardly anyone does anymore...
Maybe a couple of folks from Greece and The Netherlands... 

so these are for you.
© Richard Ewing. All rights reserved.
© Richard Ewing. All rights reserved.
© Richard Ewing. All rights reserved.
© Richard Ewing. All rights reserved.
Thank you, and enjoy.  🍷

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! It is very true that I visit your blog, unfortunately irregularly lately. But as I told you many times before, I am not commenting everytime ;I quietly enjoy it from a distance, anonymously, just like I would be in the same coffee shop ... where these gems originated ...
    The first .... I see this "phenotype" regularly on the train; to be honest i try not to look because i am not willing to inspect dental caries and not be covered by eyeshadow which is applied vigorously with a large brush and generates a gigantic cloud of dust. ( almost always after such "treatment" there is no difference between before and after - but is it very subjective )
    The last one : it looks as a runny nose.... also regularly seen in the train... especially in Covid era must this types be avoided

    Again very enjoyable collection , thanks for entertainment, I need it in these dark days

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me happy that someone visits, and occasionally comments. This blog used to have hundreds of visits back in the 'Illustration Friday days' (that site is now caput it seems). Now I am lucky if I get a couple of dozen peeks.
    The drippy nose fellow was pre-Covid and in a coffee shop... difficult to draw as it was less than palatable to sit through.
    And the lady with the mouth... she was using her phone as a mirror and I don't know how she could tell what she was doing it was so small.

    I hope you are well, Ludek.

    ReplyDelete