Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Friday, January 15, 2010

Coffee Mugs

More Improv Caricature. Coffee culture does wonders for value contrast! This drawing was almost headed for the trash as his hand was reading backwards, and thereby implying I couldn't draw it correctly. I resolved this by disguising the hand altogether... Love his face.
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
How happy one can be with a little caffeine in the system...
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
Below: if you don't tell, neither will I.
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

2 comments:

  1. I like #3- very nice line- zen, Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, some drawings benefit from someone else sitting down in front of the model, and blocking my view. I nearly got up and shifted position to finish the drawing, until I looked down and realized it WAS finished.

    ReplyDelete