Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Sunday, October 17, 2010

IF ...spooky

Could you be mine?
This high minded philosophical quandary was pondered daily by our companionable homie, Mr. Rogers. The question itself is rather harmless, ~it's the attendant insistence that gets a tad disconcerting...
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
Thank you and enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. absolutely love the process, thanks for sharing that, very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the reference is a bit lost on me, perhaps due to cultural differences? But the image is VERY creepy, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to justify it's spookiness eaither ;) and the steps are fascinating, thanks

    Adam Foster-Fahy
    www.AdamFF.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you are so right! I wouldn't let my kid watch this TV show because Rogers' creepiness factor was just too high. (He also seemed a bit low in the testosterone department.) Great subject matter, Rick. I love the eyes - they're REALLY spooky.

    ReplyDelete