Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Monday, August 31, 2015

FACIAL TENSION

Lookie here!
~~Pictures from the opening on July 23rd.
Quite the event! Folks from the north, south, east and west coagulated at the Aussi Gallery to do some Ewing vEwing.  I was there too but I didn't get to talk to myself, somebody else always was monopolizing me. 
gallery photos: Tony Manis / portrait at bottom: Brandon Lambert




 



















Thank you.  And enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Looks excellent with all neatly framed works of you! Surprisingly - I see also 3D work. Is it yours as well? I didn't know.
    Definitely a lot of talks...


    btw...... nice to meet you ! :)

    aij

    ReplyDelete
  2. great show! i wish i could have know about it to pay a visit!

    ReplyDelete