Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Coffee Mugs

At this point, after intensely focusing (for the past 6 months) on the regulars at Peet's for these 'Coffee Mugs' drawings, I am entertained by the surreal experience of sitting in my corner as my sketchbook comes to life. I'd say about 90% of the folks in my sketchbook are repeat (rePeet?) customers and at any time page number 32 may walk in with page 68 and sit down with pages 16, 18, and 57 who have already finished their coffee, and are chatting across the room to page 3 while page 27 heads towards the bathroom; again. And of course page 14 can never find anyplace to sit down... What a loser page 14 must be... Fun to draw, but I ain't gonna chat him up...

These pages below are evidently all post-caffeine...
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
Thank you and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment