Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coffee Mugs

Tea is good, but I prefer coffee. I will drink tea, and I will add cream and sugar if the mood strikes me, and I will drink it in a mug if I must. ...for coffee attitudes are acceptable when applied to tea. ~~But I'll be damned if I'll ever use a coffee cozy!

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
Thank you and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Love #2- just the perfect balance of shape, line and intention- those hands are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm certain I've met #1, somewhere in the late 60s. I like all the wavy, bulging shapes and contrasting straight lines. The dark tone adds a nice mood. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete