Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Sunday, December 12, 2010

IF ...phenomenon

From cornflakes and classics to smelly candyfloss, Elton John was always a sight to see, hear, and behold... invariably taking a couple of vodker and tonics to set you on you on your feet again.

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
Thank you and enjoy.

11 comments:

  1. awesome. very nice Mr. Ewing really enjoy this illustration. i remember seeing Elton John with those funny glasses. i also enjoy his facial gesture. thank you for sharing your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the facial expression. It’s really funny. I love the glasses and the gap in his teeth as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The magenta hue is lovely. Where can I pick up a pair of those glasses?
    It took me a little while to spot your signature.
    Sweet tiny reference to the Tiny Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  4. The really funny thing is that I talked with someone on the phone who described Elton John's glasses just before I checked out your blog :) Nice job! Somehow pink seems to be Elton's color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, well, Sir Elton sure looks his best here, doesn't he! Good job with the tiny details, Richard, as always. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richard, I enjoy reading your blurbs about the work just about as much as looking at the work- this one is one of my fav's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job, Richard. Elton was definitely a phenomenon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Get about as oiled a a diesel train”. Nice one Richard! I love the way you did his mouth! Phenomenal!! I’ve always been a big Elton john fan. He was huge when I was a teenager.

    ReplyDelete