Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Artwork & Words © Richard Ewing all rights reserved

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Coffee Mugs

With some you just can't tell. And it's unlikely they'll let you in on the secret; you'll get what they give ~~and if you're real good at it, you may get a bit more than you should. ...but with most you just can't tell.
With others it's just as well
(to quote Mr. Davies)

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
© Richard Ewing all rights reserved

© Richard Ewing all rights reserved
Thank you and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that I have been lax on commenting, but my head has felt like mush. now I feel better I can offer my usual mispellings and provocative comments. That lady on top scares me but the fellas in profile are a wholesome lot. I especially like the scruffy looking guy at the bottom..he looks like a familiar type...the alcoholic educator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't want to meet no.1 or no.4, I met no.2 somewhere,there are a few no.3's in the Spanish village where I live,(often not as lively)and proof that ears and nose never stop growing! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete